September 25th - October 20th 2017
Pacific Center for Lifelong Learning is teaming up with
the International Feng Shui School to offer this new online certificate program!
Embark upon this rewarding new career under the guidance of renowned Feng Shui expert Amanda Collins. This innovative online program is recognized as a Gold Level program by the International Feng Shui Guild.
Program content includes 15 hours of live webinars where you can interact with Amanda and ask questions! No payment plans are available at this time.
Here's an article explaining the relationship of classical Feng Shui to Oriental Medicine and Daoist practice.
Why Learn Feng Shui?
While you can certainly use your training to become a professional consultant or simply improve your own life, feng shui also enhances a wide variety of professions:
- Interior or landscape designer
- Real estate professional
- Event organizer
- Acupuncturist/TCM practitioner
- Life coach
Want to learn more?
Here's a short video of Amanda explaining the benefits of Feng Shui.
Here is an article by Amanda on Space Clearing, a traditional Feng Shui practice
Program Topics Include:
- Classical Feng Shui
- Architecture & Floor Plans
- Space Clearing & Home Blessings
- Color & Art Theory
- Creating & Marketing Your Feng Shui Business
- Live Webinars with Amanda Collins: 3 hours per Webinar
- Monday, September, 25th 2017, 9am Pacific Time
- Thursday, September, 29th 2017, 9am Pacific Time
- Thursday, October 6th, 2017, 9am Pacific Time
- Thursday, October 13th, 2017, 9am Pacific Time
- Thursday, October 20th, 2017, 9am Pacific Time
- On-Demand Videos: 7.5 hours per week
- Weekly Quizzes: 45 minutes per week
- Readings from Amanda's 300-page manual: 4.5 hours per week
- Case studies: completed within one year after course ends